One of the pillars of the Believers Kids ministry is Edifying Servants. We are committed to edifying those who serve in the ministry through studies, fellowship, and trainings.
Believers Kids offers a mid-week study for servants in the ministry. Regular meetings are on the first- and third-Fridays of each month. We are currently studying John MacArthur's Slave.
We meet at 6:30pm for a potluck-style dinner and then discuss a chapter in the book and pray together. For more information, contact the Children's Ministry Director, Aeron Ives. You can download a .pdf version of the book for free here.
In order to serve the children and parents of the church, servants often must sacrifice fellowship opportunities, such as Sunday School. Therefore, Believers Kids prioritizes other fellowship opportunities specific to the ministry, such as:
- a mid-week Bible study fellowship
- donuts and coffee every Sunday morning in the Resource Room
- Annual Christmas and Cookies Party
- Annual Ladies' Tea Party
- Annual Kids' Christmas Party
In order to ensure our servants are well-equipped to serve, we offer regular trainings. Some of these trainings are available in video or Powerpoint files below:
- "So What? The Importance of Gospel and Applications in Your Lessons" (April 2019) - This narrated Powerpoint slideshow explains the importance of having the gospel and application in our Sunday School lessons, and shows how the updated Generations of Grace curriculum can help. Click to download [238 MB]. You may need the free Powerpoint viewer.
- Free Bible Images - this website has many free Bible illustrations you can use for Powerpoint presentations. They are sorted by the book of the Bible.
- Safety Training (April 2019) - Click to download [104 MB] the narrated Powerpoint slideshow. You may need the free Powerpoint viewer.