Summer LIFE Study
Registration for the Summer Book Study of Choosing Gratitude is now open to all Believers Fellowship women (and their guests) who are 18 or older! We are excited that even in the midst of these circumstances, the Lord is providing wats for us to fellowship together around His Word. Please note, however, that due to certain restrictions and precautions this summer study will look slightly different than it has in the past.
- There will NOT be any childcare provided for these meetings
- There will be several different meeting options for you to choose from when you register online.
- Tuesday evening from 7:00-8:30 pm at the church
- Tuesday AM Zoom only meeting
- Tuesday afternoon Zoom only meeting
- Tuesday PM Zoom only meeting
The meeting dates are still June 9, July 7, and August 4. We encourage you to buy the book, if you have not done so already, and begin reading it at home. We will be discussing Chapters 4-6 at our July 7 meeting. The book can be ordered through the following links:
To sign up for the Summer study, please click here.
We are excited about this resource, which will help us to recognize that gratitude is a choice that allows us to replace bitterness and a sense of entitlement with joy and humble thankfulness.
Love from the Women's Ministry Leadership Board
More in Latest News & Events
July 3, 20202020 Virtual Missions Conference
June 27, 2020Borderline Believers: Sunday Sermon Notes (06-28-20)
June 21, 2020Summer Titus Two