Summer Camp Alive:
Summer camp will be from June 8-12 at Camp Tejas in Giddings Texas.
Topic and Speakers
The topic of Camp is Sufficiency. We will take a deeper dive into how scripture and God are sufficient for our everyday life. Will will have 4 camp speakers: Chance Hunt (Believers Fellowship), Aeron Ives (Believers Fellowship), Aaron Wragg (Founders) and Alejandro Mejia (Norhtlake).
Registration is closed.
The cost of camp is $365. To pay click here. In the memo line please include what student the payment is for. If your student worked the fundraiser lunch you should have received an email about it. The discount, if they participated, is $55. If you paid the initial deposit and then your student worked the fundraiser lunch, your new total is $260.
The students will arrive at Believers Fellowship on June 8th at 10:00am and will get checked in. They will receive a luggage tag for their cabins to be placed on suitcases and sleeping bags. From there they will leave on 50-passenger buses and be transported to camp with the staff. THEY WILL BE ON THE BUS DURING LUNCHTIME, SO ALL STUDENTS NEED TO BRING A SACK LUNCH TO EAT ON THE WAY. They will return back on the buses on June 12 at 3:00pm.
IF FOR SOME REASON YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR STUDENT OFF AT CAMP OR PICK THEM UP EARLIER, THESE ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME. Please contact Kailey Napier (email@example.com) if that is the case.
Camp Packing List
There is an online form that needs to be completed by May 31st. Click here to complete the form.
A big part of camp are the games and you can't have games without teams. It is not necessary but it is encouraged that your student comes ready to represent their team color and mascot during the games.
We would ask that you join us in prayer for camp, the students and the leaders
- That the students will set aside any distractions and be ready to listen and respond to the word of God being taught.
- For the students who don't know the Lord, that their hearts would be opened to the truth of the gospel.
- That the Holy Spirit would give the various camp speakers clarity and accuracy.
- That the small groups would be beneficial to the spiritual growth of the students.
- That all the students will apply the practical applications heard in the sermon and discussed in small groups.
- That the Lord would provide the staff abundant strength and energy to make it through camp.
- That all students and staff would remain healthy and safe throughout the duration of camp.
We are thankful to the Lord for the many generous gifts that have made it possible for students to attend camp over the years. If you would like to give to a student going to camp, please click here.